Super Robot Wars/OGs/Clear Bonus
- Whenever you finish a game, you are given the option to save your game after the final scenario. If you do so, the save file becomes a "clear data" file and you now have the option of loading it which will allow you to carry over a portion of your money and Pilot Points (PP) into the same game or a portion of your money into a different game. Doing either is known as a "Lap".
- Laps are tracked separately for each mode (Normal, Extra Hard, and Special) but are tracked cumulatively for the purposes of carry-over bonuses.
- Loading a clear data into the same game or a different game provides different carry-over percentages:
- Same game: you will carry-over 50% of the money and PP that you had earned in the previous game.
- Different game: you will carry-over 25% of the money that you had earned in the previous game.
- Each time you complete a lap, the carry-over values increase by 25%, up to a maximum of 100%.
- Total PP earned is added up and distributed evenly across all usable pilots.
Extra Hard Mode
After finishing the game once, you will unlock this mode which can be accessed by loading a "clear data" file and selecting it. It differs from Normal Mode in the following ways:
- Pilot Skills and stat upgrades will cost twice as much PP.
- You will not be able to upgrade any Weapons.
- Enemy mechs and their weapons will have three upgrades, up to a maximum of 10 upgrades.
- Enemy pilots will have +30 kills added to their kill counts. As a result, any enemy higher than Level 20 will have access to their Ace Bonus.
- Difficulty will be set to Hard regardless of how many Battle Masteries you have.
After finishing the game in Extra Hard Mode, you will unlock this mode which can be accessed by loading a "clear data" file and selecting it. It differs from Normal Mode in the following ways:
- All Mechs will have the maximum upgrade level for their stats increased to 10 if they don't already have 10 upgrades.
- You will acquire one of each Weapon (excluding Repair Module and Supply Module) and one of each Part after the following scenarios:
- OGs1: Scenario 2.
- OGs2: Scenario 1.
- If you clear both OGs1 and OGs2 in Special Mode and start a new game of OGs1 or OGs2 using this mode again, all Mechs and Weapons will have the maximum upgrade level for their stats and weapons increased to 15. This also applies to OGs2.5.