Japanese Tools and Resources
From Akurasu WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Denshi Jisho - Simple J/E EDICT Dictionary
- Forvo.com Reference for listening to spoken words in any Language
- Prosody Tutor Suzuki-kun Pitch accent
- Weblio Dictionary - Cross-lookup J/E Dictionary with example sentences
- Nihongo Master - Online Japanese Dictionary - Easy search, conjugated forms and example sentences with drill down.
- Jeffrey's Japanese⇔English Dictionary
- Kanji writing search Search for Kanji by writing it
- Yomichan Hover over popups for Kanji lookup
- Rikaisama (Firefox) - Displays a translation popup as you hover over Japanese words. Allows use or EPWING dictionaries for monolingual lookup. (Older Firefox only)
- RikaiRebuilt (Firefox) Port of Rikaisama to newer Firefox
Online Text Translation
- Tsunami Channel - Learning Japanese Very simple Hiragana/Katakana typing game
- Dogen's Japanese Phonetics
- Revewing the Kanji Independent review site for Remembering the Kanji, book that focuses on learning how to remember and write Kanji
- Mass Immersion Approach
- Tae Kim's Guide to Learning Japanese Free, comprehensive online Japanese grammar guide
- Japanese Reference Basic grammar overview
- Hello Talk Find Language partners to speak to.
- JGlossator Offline EDICT/EPWING dictionary. Can watch your Clipboard for Japanese text.
- Capture2Text Japanese OCR Program