Japanese Tools and Resources
From Akurasu Wiki
- Denshi Jisho - Simple J/E EDICT Dictionary
- Weblio Dictionary - Cross-lookup J/E Dictionary with example sentences
- Nihongo Master - Online Japanese Dictionary - Easy search, conjugated forms and example sentences with drill down.
- Jeffrey's Japanese⇔English Dictionary
- Rikaisama for Firefox - Displays a translation popup as you hover over Japanese words. Allows use or EPWING dictionaries for monolingual lookup. Far superior to Rikai, rikaichan or popjisyo.
- rikaikun for Chrome - rikaichan for Google Chrome.
- XHTML Ruby Support (For Netscape 7 & Mozilla & Firefox) - Allows you to see ruby/furigana text above ruby words. i.e.,
Online Text Translation
- Tsunami Channel - Learning Japanese Hiragana/Katakana typing game
- Dogen's Japanese Phonetics
- Revewing the Kanji Learn how to remember and write Kanji.
- All Japanese All The Time
- Fluent in 3 months
- Hello Talk Find Language partners to speak to.
- JGlossator Offline EDICT/EPWING dictionary. Can watch your Clipboard for Japanese text.
- Capture2Text Japanese OCR Program