Super Robot Wars/L/Bugs
From Akurasu WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- It is possible for you to lose Nagisa as a sub pilot of Iczer 1's Iczer Robo.
- If you happen to have Iczer Robo on the field and proceed to get the GAME OVER screen, then you will lose Nagisa as a sub pilot if you continue the game back to the intermission and retry the stage as normal.
- A way to get round is to power down the DS, and then reload the last save you had and try not to get a game over.
- Some people have said that if you lose Nagisa as a sub pilot in the first half of the game, when Iczer-1 returns in the second half of the game, you will get Nagisa back as a sub-pilot.
Michel Blanc Auto-killed
- Whenever Michel reached 992 kills or more before entering 29-A, no matter how many kills Michel achieved in 29-A, he will not survive.
- Since L's kill count will not reset in playthroughs, there is no way to get round once reached the above condition unless create a new game and start everything over.
- There are several seishins that behave oddly under certain situations. They might not actually be bugs per se, but they behave differently than they do in most other SRW games.
- Supposedly if you use Rally on a battleship, everyone inside the battleship will gain the +10 Will bonus.
- Note: It seems like this is not a bug, just the way it works has changed.