Super Robot Wars/OG2nd/Secrets
- 1 Secret Route Split
- 2 Secret Units
- 3 Secret Attacks
- 4 Secret Items
- 5 Secret Weapons
- 6 Secrets Chart
Secret Route Split
- Get at least 41 SR Points before the end of stage 59 to unlock a secret route split. The secret route gives you two additional stages to play, an extra unit and pilot, and an alternate ending. Check the Flow Chart to see how to get SR Points.
Forte Gigas (フォルテギガス)
- By the end of stage 46, both Joshua's and Rim's individual kill counts must be at least 70 or more.
- On stage 47: DO NOT let Joshua and Rim engage in any battle and enter any battleship. Reach the furthest entry point with either Joshua or Rim and fulfill the requirements for the stage's SR point by 6 turns or less.
- On stage 48, Joshua and Rim are free to engage or destroy any enemy after they show up with Geant Chevalier and Dea Blanche Neige.
- Forte Gigas should be available after clearing stage 48. Dr. Erick Wang will mention Forte Gigas if you done all of the above correctly.
- Comes with 4 of weapon slots and 4 of every status slots already upgraded.
Persoenlichkeit & Alfimi
- Alfimi will automatically join during stage 60 of the secret ending. Alfimi herself is not actually a secret, but you can only get her on the secret route.
Masoukishin Units Extra Attacks
- Masaki Route: 127 combined kills by end of Stage 17
- Characters counted: Masaki, Tytti, Mio, Precia.
- Ryune Route: 97 combined kills by end of Stage 17
- Characters counted: Ryuune, Yang Long, Zash.
- Following this Cybuster, Gaddess, Zamzeed, Diablo, Valsione R, Granveil and Galguard will have new final attacks.
- Masaki, Tytti, Mio and Yang Long return in stage 44 while Ryuune, Precia and Zash return in stage 46.
Dygenguar Extra Attacks
- Sanger must have 60 kills by stage 42.
T-LINK Sensor (T-LINKセンサー) and G Territory(Gテリトリー)
- On stage 21, every pilot must shoot down at least 2 enemies. Obtained after clearing the stage.
Twisted Headband (ねじりハチマキ)
- Obtained after stage 35 Earth route, have Bullet convince KoOuKi.
Mark of the Brave (勇者の印)
- On Stage 37 have Michiru shoot down 3 Mass-Produced Jinrai.
High Spec CPU (高性能電子頭脳)
- On stage 41, Sanger or Ratsel must destroy Jinrai (S-ZLAI) or make it retreat.
- On stage 42, lure the Jinrai to the designated point. Once it reaches the designated point, move the Double G robots separately out of Twin (Dygenguar and Aussenseiter) next to the Jinrai. After that, use Sanger or Ratsel to reduce Jinrai's HP below 3000.
SSP Drink (SSPドリンク)
- On stage 46, destroy the guards holding Precia with Masaki.
- At least, destroy the last guard with Masaki.
- You can also use Cyflash or a Twin unit with Masaki as the main pilot to destroy the guards.
- Masaki is not automatically deployed on this stage, so make sure you select him.
Spirit of Steel (鋼の魂)
- Obtained after stage 49. Both Lefina's and Tetsuya's kill count must be at least 55 each or more.
Boost Hammer (ブーストハンマー)
- On Stage 39 use Arado, Seolla or Latooni to either destroy Chienne(シエンヌ) or have her retreat.
- As long as Arado, Seolla or Latooni are the main pilot, using a twin is also okay.
Shishiou Blade (シシオウブレード)
- On stage 38, Bullet and Kusuha must have a battle encounter once each with Kanan (JakuBuOh) and Taihou (BuJakuOh).
- Make sure they fight Kanan and Taihou in the combined form of JakuBoOh and BuJakuOh, fighting them when they are single units does not count for this secret.
- On stage 40, Bullet and Kusuha must have a battle encounter once each with Kanan (JakuBuOh) and Taihou (BuJakuOh).
- At the end of stage 40, Bullet's kill count is 50 or more.
MTDM Shooter (MTDMシューター)
- On stage 43, have Ibis shoot down 6 enemies.
- At the end of the stage, she must have at least 50 kills or more. Obtained after the stage.
Graviton Launcher (グラビトン・ランチャー)
- On stage 45, during the player phase, Ing must attack Egretta at least twice before the Ladybird escapes.
- After Ing pilots the Ex-Exbein, have a battle encounter with Amara.
- After Ing pilots the Ex-Exbein, Ing has to be the one that destroys Egretta.
- By the end of stage 45, Ing's kill count is 70 or more. Obtained after the stage.
Free Electron Cannon (フリー・エレクトロン・キャノン)
- By the end of stage 47, Russel's kill count should be 50 or higher.
- On stage 48, have Russel shoot down at least 15 grunt enemies.
- Boss enemies do not count toward the kill count for the stage 48 requirement.
- On the same stage by the end of turn 4, have Russel shoot down Umbra (as the main pilot if he is part of a twin). Obtained after the stage.
List of all secrets and their conditions in chronological order.
|17||Masaki||Masoukishin units extra attacks||Have a combined total of 127 total kills with Masaki, Tytti, Mio, and Precia before the end of this stage.|
|17||Ryuune||Masoukishin units extra attacks||Have a combined total of 97 total kills with Ryuune, Yang Long, and Zash before the end of this stage.|
|21||-||T-LINK Sensor and G Territory||Have every allied unit defeat at least two enemies each.|
|35||Earth||Twisted Headband||Have Bullet convince KoOuKi (tiger).|
|37||-||Mark of the Brave||Have Michiru defeat three MP Jinrais (black ninja-like robots).|
|38||-||Shishiou Blade (Part 1)|| Have Bullet and Kusuha have a battle encounter once each with both Kanan and Taihou (old man with eyepatch and woman with red-tipped white hair)
(Their robot will transform, also switching main pilots, when it's HP gets low enough.)
|39||-||Boost Hammer||Have Arado, Seolla, or Latooni defeat Chienne (woman with dark skin and short white hair) or make her retreat.|
|40||-||Shishiou Blade (Part 2)|| Have Bullet and Kusuha have a battle encounter once each with both Kanan and Taihou.
In addition, Bullet's kill count must be 50 or higher before the end of the stage.
|41||-||High Spec CPU (Part 1)||Have Sanger or Ratsel destroy Jinrai (S-ZLAI) or make it retreat.|
|42||-||High Spec CPU (Part 2)||Lure Jinrai to the marked area, then split Sanger and Ratsel out of their twin unit and use either one of them to reduce Jinrai's HP below 3000. (Destroying Jinrai on this stage results in a game over.)|
|42||-||Dygenguar extra attacks||Sanger's kill count must be 60 or higher before the end of this stage.|
|43||-||MTDM Shooter|| Have Ibis defeat 6 or more enemies.
In addition, Ibis's kill count must be 50 or higher before the end of the stage.
|44||-||Cybuster, Gaddess, Zamzeed, Granveil extra attacks||Obtained at the start of the stage if you had enough kills before the end of stage 17.|
|45||-||Graviton Launcher|| Have Ing attack Egretta (masked person) twice during the player phase before the Ladybird ship escapes.
After Ing gets the Ex-Exbein, he must have a battle encounter with Amara (woman with dark purple hair with red bits).
After Ing gets the Ex-Exbein, he must be the one to finish off Egretta.
In addition, Ing's kill count must be 70 or higher before the end of the stage.
|46||-||Valsione R, Diablo, Galguard extra attacks||Obtained at the start of the stage if you had enough kills before the end of stage 17.|
|46||-||SSP Drink||Have Masaki finish off the last of the two blue Ruina robots that are holding Precia captive.|
|46||-||Forte Gigas (Part 1)||Joshua and Rim's kill counts must both be at 70 or higher before the end of the stage.|
|47||-||Forte Gigas (Part 2)|| Reach the furthest of the three marked poins with Joshua or Rim.
Regardless of who enters the marked point, neither of them must enter a battleship or have any battle encounters.
You must also get the stage's SR Point, which is to not let Joshua or Rim be attacked during the enemy phase.
|47||-||Free Electron Cannon (Part 1)||Before the end of the stage, Russel's kill count must be 50 or higher.|
|48||-||Free Electron Cannon (Part 2)|| Have Russel defeat 15 enemies, not counting bosses.
In addition, Russel must also defeat Umbra (creature wrapped in cloth with three glowing eyes)
|48||-||Forte Gigas (Part 3)||Obtained after this stage if the previous conditions were fulfilled.|
|49||-||Spirit of Steel||Tetsuya and Lefina's kill counts must both be at 55 or higher before the end of the stage.|
|59||-||Secret Route Split||You must get at least 41 SR Points before the end of this stage.|
|60||Secret||Persoenlichkeit+Alfimi||Obtained automatically, but only on the secret route.|